Problems after running over laptop

terry5880

Hi all got a toshiba satellite p200-1ee and my sister used it one night for karaoke .anyway after people in pub was helping her load van and 1 brought out laptop rested it against the speaker and it fellthen when moving van .. ran straight over the laptop yes I know what ***** put the laptop standing next to wheels.. well not laptop few cracks here and there screen is damaged .. PROBLEMS laptop no screen even when plugged in external monitor also power light flashes blue twice and orange twice ..all the bottom and top looks fine just plastic cracked round sides dvd opens and shuts normal any help to y light flashing and y no screen even with external monitor .. thanks

I did and nothing bud .. bottom casing not cracked at all just wondering if something come loose in side like ram or even if motherboard cracked

Terry5880, the laptop was run over. The laptop doesn't work right and you know there is physical damage. It should be clear that someone will have to open it up to evaluate the damage.

Yea thats very clear just strange that it seems like graphics card rather than just screen just gonna sell as spairs or repirs I think

If it's not making noises at all (I.e. no fans) then it's an issue with the motherboard. Which is expensive.

If it's not making noises at all (I.e. no fans) then it's an issue with the motherboard. Which is expensive.
Yeah my laptop from '04 I was upgrading the CPU and cracked the motherboard in 2010 and I had to put out 100-200 for one best bet would be find a used laptop if you dont have the money to get a new one right now and take out your harddrive and use that one and use the new/used HDD from the one you bought as a back up

Back