Problems viewing photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if I'm in the right spot here.

I've been having problems with myspace (I know no big surprise), I haven't been able to see any photos on that site for a few weeks now....all I see are boxes with an X.... I can see photos/pics on other sites, I've deleted cookies, emptied caches, tried other browsers, Firefox, Netscape and I.E. (downloaded latest version too).

Myspace isn't a big deal to me, I use it for music only. I'm just puzzled as to why I have this problem.

Hope someone can help
Thanks
Maryse

Checked all that

Hi twite......I have Flash Player 9........Windows media player 10.....and Java Version 5.0 Update 6 .

Myspace photo prob. solved

Glad to report that my problem is solved.......turned out that it was a setting on my Blue Coat K9 Web Protector..someone from allexperts.com had asked me to right click on an X in any of the boxes I was seeing rather then a photo..then click on show picture.....when I did that is when my K9 asked me what I wanted to do with this....obviously the first time I used myspace after installing K9 and it popped up I had picked the wrong option on what to do with myspace.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back