Problems with System Mechanic 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like an ***** installed System Mechanic 6. Luckily I never installed the Firewall or Antivirus so i not having huge problems like many others. But one thing the "start-up optimizer" did was disable the Windows start-up and close sound. I positive the file locations are and even changed to some wav. files I had laying around but still its a no good. Also let me mention my boot-up isnt any faster. Ive tried system restore and installing the program but still the same smack. Someone mentioned at another site it my have changed my boot.ini whatever the hell the means. If anyone can help that would great.

System Mechanic 6 is a vile piece of dangerous junk. As if you didn't know that already. It crippled both of my PCs, never got to the end of scans + froze and crashed my PCs. Whoever is listening do not go anywhere near Kaspersky. All the support people did was keep sending me upgrades that never changed anything. Once I'd uninstalled (and believe me, that's the only solution - just remember to download another AV before doing so to install after you uninstall system mechanic) then my computer went go back to normal.

And believe this, too, they will never offer a refund for their appalling, destructive and system hogging garbage. Have I said enough?

Uninstall then enjoy getting your life back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back