program for editing

By cashblingbling
Aug 28, 2007
  1. Hey I just wanna know is there a program that can edit a scanned document with like to change up the letters , because when I scan it , it becomes a JPEG image so can somebody help me out , its a school paper ..thanks
  2. howard_hopkinso

    howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

    I have no idea if THIS will work properly, but it may be worth a try.

    Regards Howard :)
  3. cashblingbling

    cashblingbling TS Member Topic Starter Posts: 77

    ok , im gonna check it out
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Create an account or login to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.