Prolem with mp3 player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help

when i was syncing my device an error occured and now even when i unplug it, it thinks it is still connected to the computer.What should i do?

Hello, jfleegle, and welcome to Techspot :wave:

Please take a moment to read the following threads to make your experience here as enjoyable as possible :)

Message for all newcomers

SNGX1275's Guide to making a good post/thread

The Techspot FAQ

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum :)
Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

Also remember to post any problems or questions that you have in the appropriate forums

With regards to your problem, does it help if you attach it to the pc again and then disconnect it properly? IF not, try taking the battery out for about 10 seconds and replacing it again.

Thanks for the help. I let the battery die then recharged and my mp3 player then worked again. sorry for the wrong forum I don't use the computer very often . I'm always working. But do appreciate the time you took to answer my post.

no problem mate, i'm guessing you're referring to this thread

it would have been helpful if you gave a link or even posted a new reply in that thread instead of double posting this new thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back