Punkbuster trouble

first time posting running out of friends with answers, logged into bfb2 server and was kicked load fail punkbusterb failed to load? tried to log into cod4 all stats have been reset and it asks for cd key after loading still wont let me play, I have uninstalled and reinstalled pb from there site ,no luck pbA is fine but B is not loading have spent the last 5 days working on this has any one had this problem any help would be great, thank you

Let me ask you this, Have you error got an error from Punkbuster saying Error: Program/Driver, Anything like that?

I get a couple of error messages 1. [08.03.2010 16:23:31] ERROR: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Roaming\PnkBstrB.exe does not contain a valid certificate; Load denied.
that one comes when i install PB after complety removing it in bfb2 i get kick punkbusterb failed to load, this even happens on our own server when pb is off on the server and on my machine, something is preventing it from loading thanks for the help

Sorry I don't have an answer to your question :(

But a couple thoughts

1) You might try googling something like PnkBstrB.exe does not contain a valid certificate

2) You might also try posting directly on the PunkBuster forums

Back