Question about Tasklist item

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Googled already, and have gotten no results. I have checked Answers that Work, and Sysinfo.org, but still coming up short.

Does anyone here know what this item in a tasklist is:

lphlpsvr

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

If you have a wireless base station installed, that file is related to the operation of it. It's okay.

Masque, please elaborate and give more info and where you found this info. I'm sure it would be useful to people who might have this same question in the future.

This is what I meant by elaborate:
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MICROSOFT BROADBAND NETWORKING\IPHLPSVR.EXE would be a possible location of the file in question.

I am sure most people would like something a bit more than "don't worry, it'll be ok". Those are famous last words spoken just before most disasters.
Also, many people feel better about these things if they have some assurance that the file is legit, not just someone coming along and telling them its ok with no explanation at all.

Have a nice Day
smiles083.gif

Sorry all....of course you're right. :p

Actually, I came to the conclusion by doing a Google search using the "Groups" tab and one of the threads (of a few with the results) was HERE .

Hopefully this info helps.

Now....to you last two......anything else you want to pick on this old guy about? :blackeye:

;)

Thanks so much!

I work on systems... read HJT logs, but could not for the life of me find out what it was.

There is a MS Broadband Router and networking set up on that machine, so I would say that is it....

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back