Question about Tor browser

The large blank space is what I get using Tor. The Live streaming picture is using firefox. Why is my question?

The reason being is Tor doesn't come installed with any media player, as to prevent any kind of traffic tracking. Some applications that use these types of players or software (like Java, Flash Player, etc.) can detect the IP of the device using the software, thus making the use of the Tor Anonymity browser useless.

The reason being is Tor doesn't come installed with any media player, as to prevent any kind of traffic tracking. Some applications that use these types of players or software (like Java, Flash Player, etc.) can detect the IP of the device using the software, thus making the use of the Tor Anonymity browser useless.
Ok & thanks. :)

@learninmypc Not a problem.
To my knowledge, when you start the program, you can't get it to automatically start full-screen. Though most if not all browsers will go full-screen mode by pressing the F11 key while browsing.

Yes, I'm aware of F11 to go full sreen,but I was hoping to find a way to open it full automatically. Thank you for your help/input, I'll keep playing with it. :)

URGENT
Hello
5 days ago I install on my PC Tor browser, and for few days all work just fine, I was happy regarding Tor.
I work on Windows XP, and I have installed Malwarebytes antivirus tool. Few days ago I don't know why I cannot start Tor, when I try to start I get message box "firefox" "Couldn't load XPCOM".
I try to look on web for solution but no use, I try to reinstall Tor several times, I also reinstall Mozilla Firefox browser but error still exist.
I don't know what to do, any help any suggestion where to look for problem.
Thanks!
(email address removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
URGENT
Hello
5 days ago I install on my PC Tor browser, and for few days all work just fine, I was happy regarding Tor.
I work on Windows XP, and I have installed Malwarebytes antivirus tool. Few days ago I don't know why I cannot start Tor, when I try to start I get message box "firefox" "Couldn't load XPCOM".
I try to look on web for solution but no use, I try to reinstall Tor several times, I also reinstall Mozilla Firefox browser but error still exist.
I don't know what to do, any help any suggestion where to look for problem.
Thanks!
(ivo.ivic7@yahoo.com)
IF that is your email address, get it out of the post. Spammers love it.

Back