TechSpot

Random Bsod's

By Bobcatben
May 1, 2006
  1. hi, i recently rebuilt my computer, with a gigabyte k8nsc-939 and a athlon 64 3000+, after many hours of trying to get xp to install, i finnaly replaced the power supply(450watt now), and it installed, anyway, the 2nd day, it would crash randomly, twice when i would be doing something, but most of the time when i would let it idle, say, 20 minutes or so after it puts the monitor into standby, so i updated the nforce drivers and it seemed to fix it, now today it just bsod'ed again while i was reading, its always eather irql_not_less_or_equal, or driver_irql_not_less_or_equal, tho twice i told windows to send the crash report, and it said it was a totaly differnt stop error message, and was from the video card, so i dont know what to think.

ive seen you guys help alot of people by minidumps, so ive attached 8 of them.

thanks in advance.

2. Bobcatben

Bobcatben TS Rookie Topic Starter

ugh, its like it does it every other day, it didnt do it at all yesterday, but twice allready today.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.