Random freeze and pixelated screen

Hello everyone :)

Well I have been getting few problems with my pc first of all my pc started freezing at random points and then crash with a pixalated screen and then restarts and then it wont boot to windows saying (error no disk installed ) and after restarting second time and login in to windows after few minutes it freezes again, I wanted to restore to manufacture settings but it failed (error:200 image not found) and i got some BSOD'S

kernel_data_inpage_error

Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

and another BSOD but this time had a normal with no page_faults or kernels. or memory dumps.

When i boot into windows i get some colourd lines sometimes squares these colors red/yellow/green/blue/

I ran SeaToolsDOD failed after 39% errors
I ran dban a disk eraser failed too.
Right now I am on my old 80gig HDD running smoothly installed latest drives no errors or bsod's or any crashes at all not even the color lines/squares no freezes nothing at all.

Well you din't get my question?

I am asking wat could cause this problem why this is happen do i need new gpu or hard drive because i am not going to use my old one.

The hard drive test you performed clearly indicates that the hard drive is faulty. As your old drive is not showing any errors then that further confirms that the other drive was the cause.

Back