Rate my NEW computer!

By God Of Mana
Dec 20, 2007
Post New Reply
  1. View my system specs and rank it out of 5.

1-OMFG that thing is total s**t!
    2-LOL! How do you live like that?
    3-Well, its good but you could use an upgrade.
    4-I have seen better
    5-WTF? Thats awsome!
  2. Daveskater

Daveskater Banned Posts: 2,031

Pretty good specs, there ;)

Which quad core CPU do you have? It just says Intel duo 4 and there's a few different ones :)
  3. God Of Mana

God Of Mana TechSpot Paladin Topic Starter Posts: 502

Oh damn! i forgot to change the specs of the CPU from my old to new. Im gonna do it now.
    BTW, the new one is AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core Processor
  4. Daveskater

Nice ;)

Again, which model :D

4000+, 5000+, 6400+ Black edition, maybe? :D
  5. God Of Mana

Whoops again, its 5200
  6. Daveskater

I approve of your CPU ;) haha

I'd like to get a 5200+ Black Edition when I upgrade my PC but most likely won't have the budget so will probably have to get a 4000+ or something :(
  7. God Of Mana

I really don't know, I had my PC ready made.Im gonna mod it soon tho. :)
  8. Daveskater

Sounds good ;)

I'm gonna put together a realistic new PC and see how much it's gonna cost for me to upgrade, just out of interest :D

BTW, I give your PC a 4.99 :cool: simply because of the letters GTX instead of Ultra being after 8800 :D haha

Edit: This is the PC I put together :) The 5 day delivery is normally free but it's not at the moment so you have to take the price it where it says "Cart total inc vat".
    [​IMG]

The attachment I put together a few months ago, I expect by now prices have dropped and new thing shave come on the market.
  9. God Of Mana

Whats wrong with GTX? >.<
    WOW! that's in pounds! so, in my currency (trinidadian dollar) roughly $37,972.55
    Holy shiz!
  10. Blind Dragon

Blind Dragon TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 4,048

haha no, 1 pound = just over $2

Edit = just realized you said trinidadian dollars - what is that

I just did the conversian anyways and came up with this $4629.09 TTD
  11. Daveskater

There's nothing wrong with GTX, it's just not an Ultra :D

I put together another super high spec PC, way higher specs than that other one, and it was actually cheaper!

I attached the picture again so I don't have to write out all the specs ;)
  12. God Of Mana

Prepare to be amazed!Check this computer out, customize it as you wish: LINKThis is like,God's gaming computer.Maxed it out in this pic:

Attached Files:

13. Daveskater

That's a pretty expensive PC, there :D

I tried putting one together on Alienware but it didn't show me a list of the things I put on it after I'd finished :(

14. God Of Mana

Same here when i was making the super computer.But really, what is the use of -30c cooling? How many games (at the same time) must you be playing to max the performance out.
  15. Daveskater

Well, with 2 screens anything's possible :D

2 mice, one for the left screen, one for the right, and a different game on each ;) How hard would that be...
  16. God Of Mana

ha! thats still not enough! try playing halo 3 in 6 screens and then it may get maxxedd out
  17. Daveskater

Haha, good point ;)

They have to be big monitors as well, so you have them at massive resolutions ;)
  18. i'd rate the PC a 4 out of 5 because i've seen better....hell you're talking about a better one right now.

if it had a quad core intel, 8800ultra in 3 way sli, full tower case, western digital raptor 150gig hdd, at least 3 gigs of RAM, a huge psu, and like...seven million fans, it'd be pretty high up there. that's my idea of a 5 out of 5.
  19. pcnthuziast

pcnthuziast Newcomer, in training Posts: 313

Ultimate gaming PC = QX9850 + 4gb DDR3 1866 C7 + 780 chipset + 3x 8800ultra + 3-4 Raptors in R.A.I.D. 0 + 1200w PSU + liquid cooling on cpu, gpus, chipset and ram!!!
  20. Daveskater

pcnthuziast's setup sounds pretty good to me :D

It would probably be cheaper to go with the water cooling as opposed to the 7 million fans as well, and quieter ;)
  21. God Of Mana

Yeah, i didn't go for the water colling after all air is betta cuz its cheapr

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.