Realtech HD Audio Rear Mic Option Grayed Out in Mixer

Hi,

I have Intel DH77KC, Windows 7 64bit installed, Realtech HD audio, Everything was working fine .. I don't know what happened, last night I plugged my headphone and try to chat with my friend but, mic was not working, its weird, anyhow I noticed that in mixer every thing is good but rear microphone jack is grayed out, I think that is causing the issue.. I don't know why is so, I checked my headphone on my laptop and mic worked fine there, is something wrong with my pc hardware or what is going on please guys I need ur help.

When did this happen? If you know roughly the time period, you can do a system restore to just before that period and that should fix it if it is software based. Also have a look in the Real tech audio 'control panel' and the Windows sound one in case something got disabled.

When did this happen? If you know roughly the time period, you can do a system restore to just before that period and that should fix it if it is software based. Also have a look in the Real tech audio 'control panel' and the Windows sound one in case something got disabled.

Bro I just unplug and plug again and it worked .. anyway thanks for your help .!!

Back