recommended amp for my subs

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have 3 10" mtx 6500 thunder subs with a box and i need to find an amp for it i went to a couple electronic stores and talked to a couple people and they both told me it would be hard to find an amp that would work for my subs and one where i could get the right amount of power each sub is about 400 or 500 watts i cant really remember

IF it were me, I would probably buy 3 brigeable amps to run to each. As far as which amp(s) to buy. You don't state what your budget is. Also you do realize that this is a computer forum right?

Clean is the key

What else you planning on running to compliment this bass? I f there is one thing I cannot stand its a system that does nothing more than vibrate a vehicle with little or no thought to the mids and tweeters. I would look for the proper speaker components to go with the system before I decided on an amp. You may run into a good five channel that can power your mids and highs with power left over for one of the subs. But go for clarity not just thump. At least thats what I think

wiring

By the way wiring and wire size and proper fuses are crucial, if you don't know what your doing, do yourself a favor a pick upa book on the subject. I would say get pro help, but a lot of those guys are *****s that take to many shortcuts and charge enormous amounts of money. Not all, but you know who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back