Recovery disc Packard bell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi every one. I'm really hoping that some one can help.
My brother has a packard bell PC running windows XP. The problem is that the recovery disk is corrupted and he can't reload the software. Can anyone help...PLEASE, Pretty please with a big cherry on if you like (lol)
Thanks
Keith

k_logan45 said:
Hi every one. I'm really hoping that some one can help.
My brother has a packard bell PC running windows XP. The problem is that the recovery disk is corrupted and he can't reload the software. Can anyone help...PLEASE, Pretty please with a big cherry on if you like (lol)
Thanks
Keith
You don't say which model of Packard Bell PC he is using. I have a Packard Bell I Media backup disk Which allows you to load XP from the hidden BACKUP partition. Would this be of use to you?

Recovery Disk

Way back when I did On Phone Tech Support, people would call with the same problem. (Corrupted or Non-Fucntioning Recovery CDS). At that time, the only way to obtain a new CD was to call or write to Packard Bell and for about $45 - $65 they would mail you a new one. Recovery cds are computer model specific.

I would suggest purchasing a full blown copy of Windows XP and using the recovery cd as a drink coaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back