Report: Nokia to launch Windows-based tablet, Lumia phablet this year

By Shawn Knight
Aug 12, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Nokia is preparing to release a tablet running Windows 8.1 as well as a number of other devices in the coming months. The news comes courtesy of Nokia’s roadmap for the next four months which was recently seeded to fan...

Read more
  2. JC713

JC713 TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 6,717   +873

This may actually be the best Windows Tablet yet. Let us wait and see.
  3. yRaz

yRaz TechSpot Booster Posts: 857   +75

I wonder if they will try to compete with the note 3. I love my 920 but I certainly understand the want for a bigger screen. Maybe that's what windows phone needs in order to let the cat out of the bag? Nokia makes quality products, I don't care if you like windows phone or not.
  4. ET3D

ET3D TechSpot Paladin Posts: 954   +30

I'm in the market for a Windows tablet, but it's hard to get excited about the tablet without any specs.
  5. And just think, if they did not commit to only use Microsoft, they would be selling their high quality products!
  6. A day without apps, is like a day without a smartphone or tablet.
    Local news apps? CalRoadReports app? Just how many missing apps before you no longer have a smartphone or tablet?
  7. Fbarnett

Fbarnett TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 183   +24

Wow I don't get it these companies are losing millions of dollars because they fell behind. Years ago they owned the cell phone market. Now their answer is to get into a market crowded with a items nobody makes money with?

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.