TechSpot

Resolution/colour depth

By packman
May 27, 2007
  1. Hi Guys,

Not to sure which part of forum i need to ask about the problem so i have with laptop.
    I installed asus wireless lan card bus adaptor into samsung v20 to make it wireless of course. Now when i turn lapop on the screen resolution is very low and colour depth as well. The computer said it would fix problem but en i click on it to do it nthing happens. I have tried changing the resolution bar by trying to move it upwards but it will not move. So all i have are weird colours.
    when i try to sing on web which is fine everything is larger than it should be.
    Can anybody please help.

From a complete newbie.

Regards

Adrian

2. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 7,241   +9

We need to know the brand, model, OS, and memory. What is a Samsung v20? The computer?
    I sounds like a simple case of incorrect install of the wirless card, but it could be memory as well...
    Have you gone to Start->Control Panel->Display to attempt to change the resolution in settings?

3. packman

packman TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thank's raybay for your help will try again on the start ,control panel section

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.