Revisiting Analog Keyboards: Wooting two HE Review

Mrs enviro would kill me if I bought another keyboard already, but I've desperately wanted an analog mechanical for the last year now.

Will keep track of this one, sounds promising.

I would have to try one but I would find it very difficult to have any kind of use for analog keyboards with such little key travel.

Since I haven't really been a console player for the better part of 25 years even on the relatively large travel of controllers I can't really reliably use triggers half way.

In theory it's a cool piece of tech with some potentially useful functions, but one of the main reasons for having a controller is the sticks which have full axial motion in every axis (not just one like in this case) , and even though this keyboard effectively replicates things like analog triggers, the motion of pressing a trigger is more precise than pressing a key at a specific level

Oh man, if they made this in a 122-key 'battlecruiser' style, I would buy two in a hot second. I've been mesmerized by the idea of a Hall effect keyboard ever since I learned about their use in control surfaces for certain aerospace and military applications.

Last edited:
Back