1. TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users. Ask a question and give support. Join the community here.
    TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users.
    Ask a question and give support.
    Join the community here, it only takes a minute.
    Dismiss Notice

RIM isn't unveiling new BlackBerry 10 hardware at BlackBerry World

By Shawn Knight ยท 9 replies
Apr 30, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. The annual BlackBerry World conference is set to kick off tomorrow in Orlando, Florida. The three-day event is used to showcase the latest and greatest from RIM, but if you...

Read the whole story

2. Wendig0

Wendig0 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,119   +121

RIP RIM

3. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 3,003   +773

+1

4. m4a4

m4a4 TS Evangelist Posts: 820   +365

Give em a year guys.
    Plus as I said before, BB is just one part of RIM. if anything it would be RIP BB...

5. psycros

psycros TS Evangelist Posts: 1,547   +935

Really? What's the other part? Have they started licensing their Stupid Executive(tm) technology?

6. m4a4

psycros, get a life.

7. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 3,003   +773

Wow, someone's a little hurt from that? Guessing your a die hard blackberry fan?

8. Tygerstrike

Tygerstrike TS Enthusiast Posts: 827   +93

All RIM has to do is innovate. Come out with something better then Android or Apple. Its not that difficult for them to do a few focus groups and just make a product that ppl will buy. They did it once. I'm fairly sure they can do it again.

9. m4a4

No, I just hate [insert an insulting word here that won't get this comment deleted] flamers. I didn't feel like using sarcasm on him (plus the best he could come up with was "Stupid Executive(tm)").

10. So you are hurt . Why don't you pick a decent brand to defend, not some bunch of 'non-creative' losers ....