Robocaller Warning! +1 (607) 643-7930, (929) 800-4183

D

DelJo63

(607) 643-7930 is a Robocaller; also (929) 800-4183
Do not answer, delete voice mail & block this number.

Transcript
It is very serious emergency and time sensitive we are calling you from investigation team of I.R.S. We have just received an occasion regarding your checks filings from the headquarters which will get expired in the next 24 working hours and once that get expired after that you will be taken under custody by the liberal cups as there are 4 serious allegations pressed on your name at this moment we would request you to get back to us so that we can discuss about this case before taking any legal action against you the number to reach us is at 607-643-7930
thank you.
Date Received
April 16, 2018

Robo calls are so frequent and such a nuisance that if a number is NOT in my contact list, I let it go to voicemail, but seldom do they leave one (sure sign it's a robo - - if it's real, they will leave a message).

This one is so juicy I thought you ought to see how they work.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received this call. What is their purpose? I dont see what they are trying to gain. Has anyone called them back

I called them back before I saw the voicemail. He went verbatim with the script above(oh yeah, not an American). When I called him on this BS, he started yelling at me telling me I am going to jail. I laughed at hung up.

These calls are designed to frighten seniors into paying for problem resolution assistance.

Again, let'm go to voicemail and you will know what's true in your life and how to deal with BS that can't possibly be true!

Here's what I did one time. I use to coach little league basket ball and baseball. I had a whistle left over from my coaching, and I put it in my desk drawer. When I got call like that one time, I blew it in the phone as loud as I could. His reply was "What the hell did you do that for"? My reply was "Hows your hearing you sorry SOB. :D

When you answer these robo calls, you are exposing that you can be harassed over & over as well as from some other robo origin -- just ignore'm

When you answer these robo calls, you are exposing that you can be harassed over & over as well as from some other robo origin -- just ignore'm
Hi! That's good advise, but I need to know about these things, so I can alert the seniors in my retirement village. I'm known as the computer guy here in my village, and I need to know these things so I can pass them forward. I did just that about this I.R.S scam in our monthly meeting. Seniors are the ones most targeted by these kind of scams because we trust people. It's a sad world and will only get worse IMHO. I'm counting on our young people to save us from what looks like a disaster in the making.

On my phone, if the caller aint in my contacts, the name shows as a state. I assume that means the call is coming from that state, don't matter, I don't answer.

These guys are persistent; called again 7:41 PDT am from (929) 800-4183 -- same script

Alright everyone back up a few feet, Jo is about to go SSJ on some computerized robo call.
Either you put the unknown numbers on perma-block or enjoy your blood pressure going through the roof by it.

THIRD for the day; 914-412-5049. Same script yet again - -
... once that get expired after that you will be taken under custody by the liberal cups
of course they mean COPS....

IRS recommends:
forward voicemail to phishing@irs.gov using subject IRS phone scam. Include the phone number receiving the threat.​

Then BLOCK the number calling you.

Back