Rundll 0xc0000005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

recently I've been getting a rundll 0xc0000005 error whenver I tried to open applications and even on start up, also windows will **** itself vanish (so I only have my application visable) and then return. Another thing is that for some reason I can't change my auto download updates for windows or download any new patches for my avg free.

Can you guys help me out this is really frustrating.

you would start by indicating computer make/model. You can get more detail about the components in your system (so you can post the major components as part of your system specs) using Everest Home Edition. Download/install/try running it

The most basic information is available in system Properties:
Control Panel> System> System Properties tab:
Operating System, version
Manufacturer: Model
Processor
RAM.

This tells us whether you use a desktop or laptop (important in heat issues), which operating system you use (Win XP, Vista, etc.) how much RAM is installed (important in possible memory-related issues) Processor type and speed (Intel Pen 4, AMD) particularly important with the issue of the SP3 update)

You don't need to download a program for this. Additional information can be gotten using a third party program like the Belarc Advisor. This has information that is good for you to know, but much more than we need here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back