Safe mode message during bios Startup

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisdurrani

Hey guys i have a slight problem.. When i press the power button on the cpu to turn my computer on it takes about 20 seconds for the Display to actually show up.. and when the bios starts it always tells me to press F1 to continue or DEL to enter setup..
gives a message saying that " Setup is running in safe mode please change you overclocked settings or something like" i havent overclocked my computer and everything is in default what should i do to remove this message appearing everytime i start my computer

AMD ATHLON 64 3200+
512 MB DDR
MS- 7030
Geforce 6800

If you go into your bios settings the save and exit that should cure the problem. If it doesnt then let me know and i will do my best to help further. Rik.

hey

hello ..thanks for the help yea i set my settings to default and than i save and exit before restarting always.. but the darn thing still shows the same problem.

i

OK, is there any auto settings in your bios for processor type and speed, if so, try them and see what happens.

hello

well there arent any aut settings just optimized default and fail safe default..i have tried both of them ..

thanks alot for the help i really appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back