Sagipsul popups

By kjk926
Dec 29, 2008
  1. So I've searched this forum for a little bit and it seems like this virus is very popular right now. But i keep getting these popups and I've ran Malwarebytes and it's gotten rid of a lot of stuff but there are two files it keeps coming up with that will not remove properly ....

It keeps saying they are removing successfully but every time I run the scan it keeps coming up. Attached is my hijacks log. Anyone who could help I would greatly appreciate it. Also if I could get an idea of where these viruses come from so I can avoid them and have the people in my house know what to look for in the future that would help. Thanks in advance!
  2. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 14,524

3. kjk926

kjk926 TS Rookie Topic Starter

I took all those steps

I took all the steps listed in that post. I have attached my log files. Also while running Avira these two things are popping up every couple minutes but more so when I restart the computer...

4. kimsland

Just whilst I'm checking the HJT log
    Please do a quick scan (not full) with Malwarebytes again

BUT please update it first (it's on the third tab in Malwarebytes program -> Update

Update then quick scan ;)
  5. kimsland

Main Start Page =
    Please change your Browser start page to

Open HJT, run a scan only, tick and fix the following
    Then after fixing, run ccleaner:

Then restart
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.