TechSpot

Samsung has sold 11 million Galaxy S5 handsets since early April launch

By Shawn Knight
May 15, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Samsung's Galaxy S5 may not have been the revolutionary, game-changing device that many had hoped for but that's seemingly done little to curb its appeal. An analysis of sales after just one month on the market reveal the new flagship...

Read more

2. RustyTech

RustyTech TS Enthusiast Posts: 181   +55

I say hurry up and release Note 4! ;)

3. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 3,360   +809

I say hurry up and release S5 mini! ;)

4. I say hurry up and release premium version of S5!

5. I'm hoping that the iphone 6 will be a game changer

6. I say hurry up and develop phones with the flexible LED screens you came up with!

7. The S5 is an awesome phone.

8. Emexrulsier

Emexrulsier TS Enthusiast Posts: 233   +7

I say don't bother they aren't like Sony compact where spec matches the larger devices. Save up and get the real deal

I doubt these rumours are true tbh, no way would they release a premium model a few months after they release a flag ship device pissing off 11 million customers. The rumours that are out are either for a totally new range of phones, the note4 or even the Galaxy S6.

If they released a model with 5"+ screen, 2k resolution and something that no one else has done they could be onto as winner. But if they follow tradition and just bring out an identical phone then they may very well fail.

There isn't really a practical application/market for them imo

Sure is, I have one it has it's flaws but all phones have pros and cons

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.