Screen goes black

Hi there, so I recently just bought a setup and have been using it for gaming but recently my screen will go black, usually after booting up a game and playing for like 5 minutes and then it will say no signal but yet I can still hear sound coming from the game. I also can not use any of my buttons on the monitor, so that is why I thought it the monitor's problem. I made sure that it was not any of my cable's because I have changed them and I also tried a new monitor to see if mine was giving me issues but it happened on that one too. This computer was my cousin's before and he never had this issue before and once I got it, it started to do this. I have literally tried everything I can think of like deleting my drivers and reinstalling them or back dating them to an old version but no matter what I do it still happens!

This is my setup:

Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64-bit

CPU
Intel Core i7 4790 @ 3.60GHz
Haswell 22nm Technology

RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-11-28)

Motherboard
Acer Aspire TC-605 (LGA1150)

Graphics
Optix G24C (1920x1080@60Hz)
8192MB ATI Radeon RX 570 Series (XFX Pine Group)

Storage
1863GB Western Digital WDC WD20EZRX-22D8PB0 (SATA )
223GB KINGSTON SA400S37240G (SATA-2 (SSD))

Optical Drives
MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8HC

Audio
AMD High Definition Audio Device

Have you tested using another GPU? The GPU might be faulty
No I have not tested another GPU. It's just strange that my cousin played the same games I do but this never happened to him when he was using it and that was literally only a month ago!

Back