screensavers not coming on

By Razzle51
Feb 12, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sCREEN SAVER is not coming on . Has been . I have been to properties and power section . Made adjustments , but nothing. I have tried all the screensavers . Any help would be appreciated. [​IMG]
  2. Peddant

Peddant Newcomer, in training Posts: 1,644

Does the blank screen option work ? Did you install/uninstall any program prior to the problem ? Make sure the Task Scheduler service is working- go to Start/Run/type services.msc/OK/Double-clickTask Scheduler service,Set "Start Type" to "Automatic" and click "Apply".
  3. Razzle51

Razzle51 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

when I go to start and then run , what exactly do I TYPE IN the box ?
  4. Peddant

services.msc :grinthumb
  5. Razzle51

I did what you said and "Automatic" was already selected . So here we go again . [​IMG]
  6. Peddant

7. Razzle51

still checking out this solutions you gave me , but coming up with nothing . [​IMG]
  8. Razzle51

well update . Woke up this am and there was a screensaver !!!!!!! Have no clue what happened . But thanks to all who tried to help . Roz [​IMG]
  9. Peddant

What do you mean "all who tried to help" ? I was the only one.I`ll take the thanks. :grinthumb
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.