Several Piracy Groups Busted Today

By SNGX1275
Jan 24, 2006
  1. So it appears at least a few of these groups are no longer going to exist. Good news for software makers, bad news if you often dl releases from those groups.

Check Releaselog's Site for the full article, and several .nfo releases from affected groups.

Edit: Comments on the linked page contain offensive language, do not scroll down past the article on that page if you can't handle it.
  2. hewybo

hewybo TS Maniac Posts: 435

hard to say

SNG- hard to tell from your brief comment how you feel about this. I dunno-- I'm on disability, so I'm as broke as anybody, but if I spent a few thousand (few hundred thousand?) researching, developing, producing something, I don't think I'd like people snatching it and giving it away without my permission. :confused:
  3. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Topic Starter Posts: 10,689   +395

If I post a news item, I intentionally leave out my personal view on the subject. Allowing you and others who might respond to have an opinion that isn't slanted by how I presented the article. :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.