• alternatives?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • if you have it does it rock?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.techspot.com/reviews/games/worldofwarcraft/ :)

I actually haven't purchased the game since it went retail, for the simple fact that I haven't been playing video games very much and don't want to get addicted to World of Warcraft.

Keep in mind that you will have to pay-per-month, so it may not be a good game for you if you're only going to play it once a week for a couple of hours. If you're going to be willing and able to dump some time into the game, I would highly recommend it. Lots of servers, and lots of fellow players for you to complete quests and kill monsters with.

Happy holidays! :)

If you like RPGS like Neverwinter nights, Baldurs Gate series, Dungeon Siege and you are looking for a game that will keep you entertained month after month.. and the £8.99 subscription after the first month that comes with the game doesn't put you off then Yes ;)

Whatever you do don't buy this game i did and have not been of it since, spending way to many hours on it, watching the sun come up, and thinking it was dark last time i looked. Covering the keyboard with food (dinner,tea,snacks) because i cannot just pause the game and you just do not want to miss out on the group quest that you have been doing for hours.

OMG what was life like without it, i don't care.

Yours a very sad person in human standards, but a very happy WOW Player.

If your life is lacking, go for it.

And at 54 i have lived but need something to keep the braincells active and this is just what the doctor ordered.
:giddy:

Gamespots Gamespotting sum it up nicely go to "Why do we play it"
http://www.gamespot.com/features/6117778/index.html
Im not allowing myself to play this game till school is over for summer,cause if i get it now ill fail all my exams for sure!
As far as gaming goes this is one of the best ways to spend 30mins or 17hours :p
If you have any free time GET IT,its really worth the experience

Shiney said:
Whatever you do don't buy this game i did and have not been of it since, spending way to many hours on it, watching the sun come up, and thinking it was dark last time i looked. Covering the keyboard with food (dinner,tea,snacks) because i cannot just pause the game and you just do not want to miss out on the group quest that you have been doing for hours.

OMG what was life like without it, i don't care.

Yours a very sad person in human standards, but a very happy WOW Player.

If your life is lacking, go for it.

And at 54 i have lived but need something to keep the braincells active and this is just what the doctor ordered.
:giddy:

I noticed that your in the UK Shiney, What server are you resident on?
I'm on Arathor (Alliance). And I can certainly agree with you about the time flying by when you start playing this game early evening and suddenly its 4am... :zzz:

hi, a few of my mates recently got wow and they said its amazing!

i used to play call of duty alot and i used Xfire to join multiplayer games. All of my contacts in xfire (about 60) where constantly playing call of duty until recently where they seem to never come off world of warcraft. Im gettin it monday, hope this helps :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back