SiS 760 IGP card problem.

By Micael
Oct 18, 2007
  1. I have an SiS 760 IGP card in my PC and when i try to play any source games from STEAM it does not work. All my drivers are up to date but i do not think it is supported. I'd like to know your opinion on this issue since this PC has been out longer than source games. If there is a solution so my SiS 760 can run source games then please post here.

Please use proper thread titles from now on.
  2. AlbertLionheart

AlbertLionheart TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,026

If your drivers are up to date it must be supported - but maybe not by the game. I should check on the Steam forum (if there is one) otherwise get a card that is recommended for use with Steam.
  3. Micael

Micael TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 25

It's a pain in the *** to install new cards. What kind of cards do you recommend for me to buy that are good for a HP Pavillion a1213w series. 1 gig ram? A card that is supported by almost everything?

Edited by Moderator: Removed quote. There`s no need to quote the post directly above your own, unless you`re only replying to a specific section, in which case you would only quote that section. ;)
  4. AlbertLionheart

AlbertLionheart TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,026

Its not a pain but it can be expensive (which might be the same thing).
    Check the specs for the games you play and find something that matches - personally I prefer to find a card made by the same people as the motherboard but I grant this is not always possible.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.