SiS 760 IGP card problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micael

I have an SiS 760 IGP card in my PC and when i try to play any source games from STEAM it does not work. All my drivers are up to date but i do not think it is supported. I'd like to know your opinion on this issue since this PC has been out longer than source games. If there is a solution so my SiS 760 can run source games then please post here.

Thanks,

Micael

Please use proper thread titles from now on.

If your drivers are up to date it must be supported - but maybe not by the game. I should check on the Steam forum (if there is one) otherwise get a card that is recommended for use with Steam.

It's a pain in the *** to install new cards. What kind of cards do you recommend for me to buy that are good for a HP Pavillion a1213w series. 1 gig ram? A card that is supported by almost everything?

Edited by Moderator: Removed quote. There`s no need to quote the post directly above your own, unless you`re only replying to a specific section, in which case you would only quote that section. ;)

Its not a pain but it can be expensive (which might be the same thing).
Check the specs for the games you play and find something that matches - personally I prefer to find a card made by the same people as the motherboard but I grant this is not always possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back