Slideshow issues, ad block

Greg S

FYI TechSpot staff this article doesn't load correctly in Google Chrome. You can't page over without refreshing the page every time.

Our slideshow code has been tested in all major browsers and on mobile, we know for a fact certain ad blockers mess the slideshow JS, that's all.

My point was...here is an article and all folk post was about adblockers no comments on the article.
In a way I was sarcastically saying the same thing. Techspot is bad about breaking code and blaming Adblockers. They try real hard in making it's users feel guilty about using Adblockers. Yet if I turned my Adblocker off, I'd have ten times more **** to complain about.

In a way I was sarcastically saying the same thing. Techspot is bad about breaking code and blaming Adblockers. They try real hard in making it's users feel guilty about using Adblockers. Yet if I turned my Adblocker off, I'd have ten times more **** to complain about.
Adblockers are great. If I go to a site and I can't get in cause I have an adblocker then I don't. And ya know...I don't even recall what I wanted to read at that site as I write this so I am missing nothing. If a site goes under cause their ads are blocked I guess they will have to look for work. I don't care. How many Amazon ads do I need?

Back