Soldier Of Fortune 2

By Shuttledriver
Aug 19, 2002
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :( :( :(

Can anybody help me im having problems with sof2, i keep reading about the "console" and how to bring it down in game by pressing [shift] + [~] together but it doesnt seem to work, i am totaly stuck in the game and on this.

could somebody please answer this in simple terms cause im a novice

oh another thing if u download a "trainer" where do you put the .exe file for the trainer?

thanks in advance to all who may reply
  2. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 5,899

Check out this site -> PlanetSOF

Maybe you're having problems because you've assigned a function to the ~ key...
  3. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 3,199

Seems you're trying to cheat...

Try only pressing [~], not shift. You're probably going to have to enable the console somewhere in your graphics options.

For a trainer, you can put the .exe anywhere, and just run it before you run the game. When you're in the game, alt + tab out of it, enable what you want in the trainer, and go back to your game.

p.s. -> Shouldn't this be moved to "Gaming and Consoles"?
  4. Arris

Arris TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 4,508   +81

I found that for me its ctrl+shift+`(key under esc). Not ~. Try that.
  5. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 3,199

Arris...aren't ` and ~ the same button? :haha:

If I press ctrl+shift+`/~ then I get ~ :p
  6. Arris

Arris TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 4,508   +81

Depends on your keyboard setup...
    On my Inspiron 8200 keyboard the ~/# key is beside carriage return and `, ¬, ¦ key is under Esc. Laptop keyboards do have a slightly different layout. I'll check on my home desktop when I get home (if I remember).
  7. Elros

Elros Newcomer, in training Posts: 34

Yeah, my keyboard is the same as Arris. And mine is a desktop. (in fact my work PC is the same too..) must be UK keyboards are set like this, and maybe US ones are different.
  8. Nazobyte

Nazobyte Newcomer, in training Posts: 36

Im in UK: ~/# on same key ;)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.