Some problems I have on my iphone 5s

abbasi

Hi guys,

I have some problems with my iphone 5s that would like to state here hope to get the sultions for them:

1- My iOS version was 7.0.2 and I installed some good apps on it, then I updated my iOS to version 7.0.3. After that when I tap some of my apps, first page of them appear and immediately vanish and don't go to the app. Does anybody know how to solve it?

2- At what percentage I should recharge the buttery?

Thanks.

Hi guys,

I have some problems with my iphone 5s that would like to state here hope to get the sultions for them:

1- My iOS version was 7.0.2 and I installed some good apps on it, then I updated my iOS to version 7.0.3. After that when I tap some of my apps, first page of them appear and immediately vanish and don't go to the app. Does anybody know how to solve it?

2- At what percentage I should recharge the buttery?

Thanks.

The only app that has issues with iOS 7.0.3 as far as I know is BBM. But it was fixed with a patch this week. I am not really sure what the problem is.

You should discharge your iPhone once a month. This means that you should let the iPhone reach 0% and it will automatically shut down. Then recharge the phone over night to 100%.

Normally, you should recharge the phone after a whole day of use.

You should discharge your iPhone once a month. This means that you should let the iPhone reach 0% and it will automatically shut down. Then recharge the phone over night to 100%.

Normally, you should recharge the phone after a whole day of use.

No, Li-Ion and Li-Po batteries are new tech and they don't require this. They function best when between 20 and 90% full. So, don't let your battery run out, and don't let it sit on charger too long.

However, standard practise is to just charge it overnight, if you've been using it whole day. It's a phone, after all, that lasts 2 yrs.

No, Li-Ion and Li-Po batteries are new tech and they don't require this. They function best when between 20 and 90% full. So, don't let your battery run out, and don't let it sit on charger too long.

However, standard practise is to just charge it overnight, if you've been using it whole day. It's a phone, after all, that lasts 2 yrs.

Wow really? I thought even with Li-Ion you have to discharge?

Wow really? I thought even with Li-Ion you have to discharge?

Nope, people just clinging onto that belief. Phones even shut down before 0% (around 4% on android) to protect the battery. If battery really gets to 0% actual capacity, it becomes unstable and can explode when charged, so some will self-destruct to prevent explosions.

The only time you'd need to discharge completely would be if your phone's counter is COMPLETELY messed up.

The only time you'd need to discharge completely would be if your phone's counter is COMPLETELY messed up.
What do you mean by phone's counter!?

And then, normally I recharge the phone when its battery's percentage is 10%, it's fine, yes?

What do you mean by phone's counter!?
The phone displays battery percentage. This is based usually off the voltage of the battery. This can get messed up and your phone might say 100% battery when it's actually only 3/4 full.

And then, normally I recharge the phone when its battery's percentage is 10%, it's fine, yes?
Yes, you can charge the phone at absolutely any time, for any length of time. Before 10% is best.

Back