some problems with my games

By mindorini
Jul 6, 2006
  1. hi all
    i have installe the call of duty game but when i run the game this massege appeare((couldnt load oPenGel make sure that you have the latest drivers for your video card))
    my card is nividia geforce 5200 fx
    i have load some updates but when i start to update there is another massege says that my hardware dosnt compatible
    please i need help here
    and the latest driver that compatible with my pc
    i have win xp proff.
  2. akaivan

akaivan TS Maniac Posts: 470

try going into safe mode, and uninstall the drivers and any programs with nvidea... Then restart boot up normal and get the latest drivers..
  3. paranoid guy

paranoid guy TS Rookie Posts: 420

:haha: You're a funny guy akaivan. You... were joking, weren't you?
    @minidorini: Is it call of duty 1 or 2 you're trying to play? Does the problem only happen with this game, or others? Can you give us the rest of your specs?

Just in case anyone's not clear on this ;) , to download updates, download the update and put it on your desktop, or wherever you want. Go into device manager (control panel /performance and maintenance /system /hardware tab /device manager /display adapter /update driver /tell updater not to connect /install from specific location /include this location in search (browse and find where you put your update and choose the .inf file) windows *should* find it then update. You don't actually uninstall any drivers, doing so would be unnecessary.
    Also consider what blue dragon says here:
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.