TechSpot

Sony to launch limited edition Metal Gear Solid 5 PS4 next month

By Shawn Knight
Feb 17, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. The PlayStation 4 is barely three months old at this point yet it's already time for a limited-edition console. Sony will be launching a Metal Gear Solid bundle in Japan on March 20 which will include Metal Gear Solid 5:...

Read more

2. If I had not bought my PS4 recently then I would definitely get the limited edition. I knew a few friends who are getting it.

3. Recipe7

Recipe7 TS Enthusiast Posts: 142

I got the PS2 when Metal Gear 2 came out, PS3 when 4 came out. I'd love to get my hands on this guy for the 5th.

4. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 3,342   +806

Well if I gamed on a console (which I don't), was a fan of the series (which I'm not) I'd still take no interest in it. It's like buying a product endorsed by a celebrity, a waste of money.

5. money

money TS Rookie Posts: 29

2 hour game console bundle, yeh that's the face of the modern tripe A gaming

6. GhostRyder

GhostRyder TS Evangelist Posts: 2,293   +547

This is funny, in reality its just a sticker on a normal PS4 that comes with MGS 5... Well I mean if you were waiting for this game it makes since to buy I guess but it all depends on pricing of course.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.