TechSpot

Sony to launch limited edition Metal Gear Solid 5 PS4 next month

By Shawn Knight
Feb 17, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. The PlayStation 4 is barely three months old at this point yet it's already time for a limited-edition console. Sony will be launching a Metal Gear Solid bundle in Japan on March 20 which will include Metal Gear Solid 5:...

Read more

2. If I had not bought my PS4 recently then I would definitely get the limited edition. I knew a few friends who are getting it.

3. Recipe7

Recipe7 TS Booster Posts: 143

I got the PS2 when Metal Gear 2 came out, PS3 when 4 came out. I'd love to get my hands on this guy for the 5th.

4. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,235   +1,881

Well if I gamed on a console (which I don't), was a fan of the series (which I'm not) I'd still take no interest in it. It's like buying a product endorsed by a celebrity, a waste of money.

5. money

money TS Enthusiast Posts: 44

2 hour game console bundle, yeh that's the face of the modern tripe A gaming

6. GhostRyder

GhostRyder You know, that one guy with the PC Posts: 2,189   +589

This is funny, in reality its just a sticker on a normal PS4 that comes with MGS 5... Well I mean if you were waiting for this game it makes since to buy I guess but it all depends on pricing of course.