Sound card error, Audigy 2 Platinum ZS and AC97

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShoGun187

I was just sitting by the computer, whatching a movie when all of a sudden i could only hear from my left speaker. I tried to re-install the audio card, but it didnt work. So i tried to use my integrated audio card, i went into the bios and i activated it and when i tried to install drivers, it said that no AC97 card can be found on your computer. What is wrong? :confused:

Before you go through that did you try tapping/turning your volume knob on the speakers themselves? It could be possible that you have bad pots and sometimes playing with the volume knob will bring the other speakers back into play. I know I'm not addressing your question but I think it's worth a try :)

Well, that is not the problem =/ The problem is that i can only hear from my left speaker.. I have tried several speakers and headsets but all with the same problem. I have tried my intergrated speaker aswell as my Audigy 2 but still only through the left speaker can i hear sound. Can it be my motherboard that is broken or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back