Sound problem

Hi there, I have a Altec lansing 251 it has a sub and 5 small speakers. while playing witcher 3 I can hear everything but the voices of people talking. Yet when I use the head phones it works perfectly. Any one know why this could be hapening please and thank you?

Hi there, I have a Altec lansing 251 it has a sub and 5 small speakers. while playing witcher 3 I can hear everything but the voices of people talking. Yet when I use the head phones it works perfectly. Any one know why this could be hapening please and thank you?
Can no one help me?

If it's only happening in one program then it may be a program specific bug and you're better off talking to people familiar with the quirks of that program.

Are both the headphones and the speakers plugged into the same soundcard?

How old is the system and can you see the backside of the phone jack where the wires are connected??

Back