Sound won't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrickkk

I used my laptop and the sound worked fine. Then I accidently left my laptop in the car with the windows down and my sunvisor up (Texas heat)
I came home and my sound would not work. Is it possible that my sound card would have got nuked for leaving it in the car even though I left the windows down and such? Is there and other damage possible?

was the laptop in direct sunlight? what side faced up? it's remotely possible that your laptop's components were damaged, but i'd look in lots of other palces before concluding that. if your operating system supports it, attempt using system restore to a few days prior to the incident.

it was covered with a bag on the floor of the car. It was closed with the top facing up like normal.

perhaps you got a coincidental occurrence of driver corruption, try reinstalling your soundcard drivers.

the same type of problem has happened to me! i left my computer (desktop) alone for about 6 weeks when i went on vacation. i come back and i notice it can't play my songs. :(
i made my own thread, yet no one even made an effort to help me. this is a depressing forum. :mad:

I attempted to uninstall and reinstall the drivers and no luck...
I attempted to update the drivers and no luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back