Spam - What To Do About It !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevewal

FILM THREAT AND THE FBI NEED YOUR HELP TO BUST THE
SPAMMERS !!!

FILM THREAT STRIKES BACK AGAINST SPAMMERS!
At 11:14 AM on Thursday, November 14th, spammers struck another blow against innocent web users. A mass e-mail from the web site "I Got A Crush," was sent to users on the Film Threat e-mail list. This time, I plan to do something about it. I tracked down the culprits and their names are Kathleen and Joseph Bannon. Here is the home phone number and address of the spammers in Carrollton, Texas...
Read the complete story at FilmThreat.com:
http://www.filmthreat.com/GoreyDetails.asp?Id=221

I am on the "filmtreat"-mailinglist and i received some 30 mails this morning (11-20-2002), mail i did'nt ask for. I like to receive mail, and i've subscribed for several lists but i hate it if someone abuses my mail-adress.
I would like to ask everybody to help Chris Gore to fight these spammers !

Stevewal

I agree, spamming to fight Spam. Wouldn't it be ironic if that turns out to be a viable approach to defeating spam. Fight Spam with Spam. Ha!!

Spam vs Spam? Why not?

It takes guns to fight against gunmen.. It takes venom to make anti-venom.. It takes viruses to make a vaccine.. etc..

Often, the disease also happens to be the cure. Maybe it will work similarly with SPAM... NOT! :)

It's going to take a whole lot of angry governments to fix this.

Just to clarify, I was agreeing with Veh. I just thought it a bit funny that someone was spamming to stop spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back