Speedfan readings

Status
Not open for further replies.

toothmkr57

Ok, I have been having someissues with my computer, So I wanted to run speed fan and check out what it was doing and I have no clue what I am looking at??????????????

Which temp means what and what fan is doing what and what? and what do the different voltages mean? or Rails?(is that correct terminology?)

Temp 1 = CPU
HD0 = Hard drive
Temp 4 = (might be ambient pc temp)

as for temp 2/3 i have no idea becuase on my speed fan it says -55deg which isnt possible. id say they would be graphics card temp and ambient graphics card temp but if you have a older graphics card if wont be displayed. which ever of the 2 (temp2/3) is higher will be the graphics card temp and the other will be its ambient temp.

hope this helps !

Ok that could possibly be concerning? My temps read like this

temp 1 96C
temp 2 29C
temp 3 51C
local 34C
Remote 51C
HDO 38C
Temp 1 40
Core 36C

Fan 1 1688rpm
Fan 2 2722rpm
Fan 3 0(which I can't even find the plug for this one???)

Vcore1 1.39v
Vcore2 2.54v
+3.3V 3.34v
+5V 5.11v
+12V 6.46v
-12V -4.30v
-5V -2.89
+5V 5.03
Vbat 4.08

Do these look kosher?

Hmm thats odd i have no idea what could be 96 degrees this one is different to my version. ill try and interperate that :p and post back

kimbo.ati said:
Hmm thats odd i have no idea what could be 96 degrees this one is different to my version. ill try and interperate that :p and post back

Thanks, much appreciated. Let me know if you need more info

I didnt have any luck in undestanding the program :( perhaps someone else might post and have more luck than i did. all i can do is suggest another program which provides comprehensive computer information such as temps, voltages, fan speeds which is very easy to read and understand also it allows benchmarking to be done on your ram and harddrive. ps - hope this is the right program im on a work computer havnt got admin rights so i cant install and check for you :p

http://www.lavalys.com/downloads/everestultimate350.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back