TechSpot

Sprint retires 'One Up' early upgrade plan, pitches 'Framily Plan' as alternative

By Shawn Knight
Jan 13, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Sprint, the last of the four major wireless providers to unveil an early upgrade plan, is now doing away with its One Up plan after less than four months of active duty. The company is instead pointing customers to a...

Read more

2. "Framily Plan"... is this a typo or are they trying pronounce it from a different region of the earth such as China? Just wondering if that is the real name of their new plan.

3. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TS Guardian Fighter Posts: 8,554   +2,894

Framily is short for "Friends and Family". I thought it was a typo to, until I noticed it was spelled that way every time it was mentioned.

4. MilwaukeeMike

MilwaukeeMike TS Evangelist Posts: 2,750   +1,105

Same for me... Poor Sprint. Their promo looks like a typo and they're having so much trouble getting customers that they're relying on their current customers to find new ones for them.

cliffordcooley likes this.
  5. Kevin82485

Kevin82485 TS Booster Posts: 159   +41

I could see people on Reddit or something recruiting random existing or new customers to join their Framily plan to get it down to $25 a month. Luckily I know like 4 other people with Sprint so maybe I can get them to start a Framily plan with me to get it down to $35.

6. Dustyn

Dustyn TS Enthusiast Posts: 40   +11

What a lazy way of stating: "Friends and Family Plan"