Starting PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have a pc that is behaving wierd it boots up and then stops after the ram has shown up that is as far as it will go it says to hit the f1 button but it doesn't work the pc is then frozen.I cant boot from a disk either or get into dos to format. :confused:

Please give us all the details of your computer. You can do this by clicking on the "user profile" button at the top of this page, and then filling out your profile with your computer specs.

What version of windows are you running?

When did this start happening? Have you made any changes to your system lately? Installed any new software or hardware?

My pc is a pentium mmx 233 processer 3200 ram I also forgot to mention that wait .... keyboard error comes up as well then press f1 but pc is then frozen. thanking you :eek:

Barby said:
pentium mmx 233 processer 3200 ram
Holy cow, still living in the stoneage heh? ;) You don't need to format, your problem looks like a hardware error. It could be a (small) number of things .. can't remember off the top of my head, last time I saw one of these was something like back in early 1994 lol ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back