Stereo Mix: mixing both computer sounds and microphone for a webshow

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaLo2FrEeEk

Hey, I've been broadcasting on a site called Justin TV for a while now and I'd really like to be able to do something. Some channels have people call them on skype and they can have a conversation on the show with both people being able to talk. I'd really really like to be able to do this, but I haven't been able to figure out how to get my mic set up so I can mix both the sound output from my computer (the skype call or music, whatever) and my microphone. I have multiple different mics, all of them are USB mics though. I don't know if I'm not understanding this right, but shouldn't I be able to mix those together? I got Stereo Mix working on my computer so I can have whatever I'm hearing be sent back as a sound input, thus I can use it as a "microphone" for broadcasting, but I can only use that, I can't mix in my own mic with the stream. Does anyone know a way to do this? Maybe a program? Me and a friend of mine like to do the show together but I'm moving so the option for him to come over to my house is sorta out of the question, I was hoping we'd be able to use Skype to do it.

Any help will be appreciated!

So...anyone? I mean I'm moving and I'd really like to be able to continue this show with my friend. I'd also like to be able to have people call in and be on the show, you know, I want to know how to mix a USB mic with the sound output from Skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back