Stop dieing cs: source!!! your an old game why kill a new pc?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right... heres the low down (always wanted to say that). Right just got cs yesterday, was cool cos I have wanted it for sometime now. Got in installed it and it hink by accident even the though i could swear i didnt tick it it instaled them other 2 games as well. Right but anyhow i dont think that is that problem, steam is (well i think it is) running ok. Im a steam newbie and thats running ok as far as i can tell and currently whenever i click cs steam pops up and says *prepairing to launch cs:source* and then i just get a black screen and a cursor. *ctr,alt,del* and it just says program is not responding. And its frustrating because it's hardly a new game and my system is! Meets all the specs and is like 4 times better in most cases part from memory where its like 23472362365 times bigger ;) But anyhow please tell me what to do cos i cant see how an old game can not run on MY system. Oh and btw my graphics card is ati radeon x600? or sumert like that 256mb. Please reply.

Is your system a dell something or other with one of those integrated x600's?
Like korrupt said, we need your specs before we can hazard a guess as to what went wrong, but there are newer versions and patches you can download for that game, maybe those'd help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back