TechSpot

Stupid me, ruled out everything else

By sadicu
Feb 19, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Hi guyz,

I really need your help on this one. I have the following configuration:
    CPU: AMD 64 X2 Dual 4800+
    MB: ASUS M2NBP VM CSM (integrated video NVidia Quadro NVS 210s/GeForce 6150LE)
    2048 DDR 2 etc etc

My problem is that 4 months ago I have bought a dedicated video card Sapphire HD4350 which worked great until last month when my computer refused to work anymore. I got the message no video input but the windows loaded also I coudnt see the first screen with motherbords logo or BIOS messages my LSD power led stays on orage (not detecting a video signal). SO one by one I have rulled out everything, from the cable between LCD and PC, video card which works on other PC, LCD (stupid but I had to do it). I had another video card from a friend which worked one day and the next day same thing, no video signal. I have ckeated my PCIE slot but still nothing. I even changed my power supply to a more powerfull one. The last thing that I can do is to update my BIOS. What do you think?

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.