Suggest Low Spec Games (Multiplayer/LAN/Network not Online)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello guyz.. im new here... to start with, i would like to congratulate this forum for it's continued success... i have been camping in this forum for the last 5 months and u guyz rock!! specially the overcooling mods...

now, i have two computers... one GOOD and one BAD... here are the specs of the two...

GOOD
Intel Pentium 4 3GHZ
1 GiG RAM
GeForce 6800GT (Inno3D Version)
80 GiG Hard Drive Memory

BAD
AMD Duron 1.2GHZ
128 MB RAM
Nvidia Riva TNT2 Model 64/Model 64 PRO
40 GiG Hard Drive Memory

now, what i need are decent LAN/Network games that can run these two systems... please give me games that the BAD computer can play flawlessly (or, not so flawlessly)... because my sister and i are planning to play co-op or battle each other in these two computers (of course, i will use the GOOD one)... any suggestions??

**we want driving and RPG games wherein we kill mobs of monsters or etc... (please don't suggest Diablo and Diablo 2 because we don't allow those games to be installed onto our systems...)
*also, please write it's category... either FPS Action, RPG, etc... also, if you could include the system requirements please do so...

TNX ALOT GUYZ!!

diospada22 said:
(please don't suggest Diablo and Diablo 2 because we don't allow those games to be installed onto our systems...)

Explain yourself...

That AMD system is pretty hit. Umm Baldurs Gate maybe? Really I have no idea, sorry.

Racing:
- Need for Speed II SE to NFS5: Porsche Unleashed
- Grand Prix Legends (can be very difficult)

FPS:
- Half-Life 1 & Opposing Force (if I remember correctly, there are some mods that even add bots)
- Unreal Tournament
- Aliens vs. Predator 1
- Quake 1 & 2
- Delta Force 2 (might be slow)

RPG/FPS:
- System Shock 2 (after applying patch that adds multiplayer)

Action:
- Worms Armageddon

Action/Racing:
- Carmageddon 1 & 2
- Grand Theft Auto 2

A good game to play with a friend on a LAN would be unreal 2004, Of course on the AMD system you will have to turn down the quality, but I have played it on a 1Ghz with 256megs o ram with a junk graphics card smoothly on med settings. Happy gaming!

Quake 3 will work. It worked at constant 55+ FPS on my old laptop... P3 733, 192MB RAM, integrated 16mb video.

For misc games... you could always try Charred Dirt (google it) the spiritual sequal to Scorched Earth. I believe it is playable over LAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back