Suggestions on user name

scavengerspc

TechSpot Elite
I have been a member here since around 2005. Something went wrong and I either would have trouble signing in, or posting if I did manage to. Nothing seemed to work to get it fixed, so I just signed up for a new account in 2019 as scavengerspc. My previous nick was scavengers pc (with the space). By pure coincide I came across some of my old postings, so my old self is still here. I tried to log in under my old account to delete it, but I can't.

Should I just ignore the old one, or should the old one be deleted?

Correct. I *think* we can do this if you want :)
No its ok Julio, but thanks for the offer. I just wanted to make sure everything was ok with 2 similar IDs for 1 user.

EDIT - Come to think of it if it won't be a pain, it would be cool if you could restore my original sign-up date. I'm almost positive it was Nov. of 2004.

I couldn't find your old account, not under "scavengers pc" at least. Can you share one of your older posts?

I couldn't find your old account, not under "scavengers pc" at least. Can you share one of your older posts?
Well damn, I can't find one. The way I found that my old account was still out there was when I was looking for one of my recent posts, I did a search for scavengerspc and with the results was a link that said "Did You Mean: scavengers pc." But if I click that the threads it shows has no posts from me. Maybe I deleted my old account but just don't remember?

Back