SWAT 4 critical error message

Hi all this is my first topic on this fourms .. I just registed .. :)

any way .. I got a problem with SWAT 4 ...

I just Installed form original CD with Serial and Evreything ..

but when I started the game .. there was a massage : The video card does not support the hardware Tranformation and Lighting. This game requires Hardware Transformation and Lighthing support. This video card in this computer does not support Hardware Transformation and Lighting. his game requires Hardware Transformation and Lighting support.

Playing the game on this hardware is COMPLETLEY UNSUPPORTED UNSTABLE, AND NOT RECOMMENDED. Do you wish to continue anyway? ( Yes ) - ( No )
I pressed Yes .. then suddenly gave me ....

Critial Error

No Label

Crash Time: 11/14/10 16:50:37

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2624 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video: No Video

UserName: THB
ComputerName: THBPC
Application location: D:\Games\S.W.A.T 4\SWAT 4\SWAT 4\SWAT 4\Content\System\

SWAT Build Number: 31973

ReadFile beyond EOF 1064961+3/1064961

History: ULinkerLoad::Serialize <- FGenerationInfo<< <- FUnrealfileSummary<< <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::StaticLoadObject [(Core.Class SwatGame.SwatGameEngine NULL)] <- UObject::StaticLoadClass <- InitEngine

I tired to solve it I found many answers like .. >> Deleting swat4.ini but nothing happened .. can any one help Me ?

and I installed the same game but on a laptop that has less video card and that was working but here it doesn't

waiting for ur answers

The video card does not support the hardware Tranformation and Lighting. This game requires Hardware Transformation and Lighthing support. This video card in this computer does not support Hardware Transformation and Lighting. his game requires Hardware Transformation and Lighting support.
I don't have this game so maybe I'm not the best qualified to answer but this statement seems self explanatory. If your graphics card does not meet the minimum requirements of the game, it won't run it.

BTW, it's not necessary to bold and underline nearly the entire post.

The error message seems pretty clear, your current hardware does not support the game. It requires a minimum of a DirectX 9.0c - compliant 64 MB+ 3D video card with hardware T&L and pixel shader support. And unfortunately it appears your integrated card doesn't support T&L. You can always give us your system specs so we can recommend areas of change if you want to upgrade your desktop.

You can also check out this site which will run an app to check if your PC is compatible with SWAT 4 and other games.

Back