System Error Code!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidlandsFarmer

I am having problems with my pc which i recently built.
When carrying out tasks or playing games for a couple of hours my system will shut down the application/game that i am using and and say "Unexpected error occured" but mostly i get the blue screen of death saying

BCCode: f4 BCP1: 00000003 BCP2: 89439020 BCP3: 89439194
BCP4: 80606586 OSVer: 5_1_2600 SP: 2_0 Product : 768_1

i click on error report and it shows :

C: DOCUME~1/MidlandsFarmer/LOCALS~1/WERaf15.dir00/mini020210-02.dmp
C: DOCUME~1/MidlandsFarmer/LOCALS~1/WERaf15.dir00/sysdata.xml

my PC specs are :

Asrock G31M-S motherboard
Intel Celeron D E3200 2.4Ghz
512mb nVidia GeForce 8400 GS
Maxtor DiamondMax 80gb 2mb Hrd Drive

please offer advice on what the problem could be

Many thanks

You can post those minidumps here. Or you can simply go to Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Event Viewer, and see what error has been logged and give their Event ID number and details here, so we can help.

Date Source ID type

02/02/2010 System Error 1003 Error
03/02/2010 System Error 1003 Error
03/02/2010 System Error 1003 Error
02/02.2010 Save Dump 1001 Information

I dont know if this helps ?

Event ID 1003 carries so many possibilities; if would be difficult to comprehend what may be the actual issue unless you provide bit more detail; try reading what the logs are saying; e.g. The task associated with resource '<filename here>' couldn't be deleted.

It may even be telling you what file/service is causing it.

it says that one of them is : Faultrep.dll , sorry it took so long to reply iv been busy fixing other pc's.
hope this gives someone an idea on what the problem is?

Faultrep.dll is part of Microsoft Windows. It's used amongst other things for windows memory dump.

If you are getting BSODs can you please post minidumps here?

Go to C:\Windows\minidump

See if there are any dump files available. If you have them, to post them here, click on Go Advanced button, and then click that tiny clip icon (along side the smiley). Select the files needed to be attached from your computer and click attach, once done, just click close at the bottom of that window; and post your reply. Regards

Here are some of the recent mini dumps, hopefully this will help determine the problem

Attachments

• Mini030810-01.dmp
    80 KB · Views: 2
  • Mini030710-05.dmp
    80 KB · Views: 1
  • Mini030710-03.dmp
    80 KB · Views: 1
First and thrid minidumps points towards memory corruption issues with 0x1a error code, usually this almost always mean something is up with the RAM. IMHO you should run memtest for atleast 12+ passes, and see whether it catches any errors (also here is a guide for memtest). You'll need to be patient with it though, because this test will take some time to complete, its best to set it run at night.

Second, says there are issues with NTFS (file system) on your hard disk. Download Partition Wizard and install it. Once installed, run it (you need administrative privileges to run), right click on your hard disk partitions (one by one to check all) and click on Check File System, an dialog box will appear which will give you option just to Check only, or Check/and fix detected errors. To be on safe side, just select Check only and click on Start.

Please post your results from both of the above suggestions for further advice. Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back