System Freezes after installing AGP Graphics Card on LVMM3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a L7VMM3 mobo, the problem is my system freezes randomnly, each time I install a Video Card on the AGP slot, I have tried 3 working gforce cards, I know they're working cause I tried it on my other systems, I have heard of PS problems, I have a 350w PS, should I upgrade it? by the way, I also tried the onboard video that comes with the mobo, it works fine for some games, but for some memory and video intensive games such as those that uses openGL, it freezes, what do u think is the problem? could anyone help me out :eek:

Please I need your reply, anyone who could help, I really need to have my pc up and running, here are my specs:

AMD Athlon(tm) XP 1800+
ECS L7VMM3 onboard s/v/lan
256 DDR Memory (64 shared for onbaord video)
20G Seagate HD
350W PSU
running on Windows XP SP2

Make sure you are using the latest set of drivers for the card and not just the ones that shipped on the CD with the card. Could make no difference, could make all the difference in the world.

I did that, downloaded the latest nvidia drivers, by the way the video cards I tried are: 2 Inno3d geforce 2 MX 400, and a Sparkle Geforce 2 MX 200, the mobo drivers from ECS I think are the same with the cd that comes with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back