System Rebooting Debuglog included

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you say "I've tryed everything and I cant fix this issue" could you please tell us what steps you have taken.

I have tryed downloading the latest drivers for my video card.
I purchased and installed new memory.

I need some help analyzing my debuglog.

Did some reasearch on PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50) and some people think that its memory. But I tryed every stick I can get my hands on.

Can anyone take a look at my debug log and tell me what you think.

Thanks

Your error is 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

* As you can see this error can be caused by many issues and unfortunantely your debug log only listed Windows drivers which are too general to be of much help..

* We need your system specs including make and model of your motherboard, make and wattage of your PSU, amount, make, and type of RAM, harddrive, OS, and security software.

* Lastly, attach your 5 latest minidump files, not folder, in a Zip file. The Manage attachments button will be at the bottom when you post next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back