TagaSaurus

Status
Not open for further replies.

stressfree

Hi Guys,

I'm hoping someone will be good enough to give me some thoughts or direction on this subject. I just finished reformatting my hard drive thanks to your wonderful step by step instructions that even beginners like me can follow. Now, since Saturday when I visited pogo.com (and I do know better) and played one of their online games (I really know better), Spybot Search & Destroy detected TagaSaurus. Spybot fixed this by deleting. I googled TagaSaurus and learned about it and the steps to get rid of it and also learned about the difficulties in getting rid of it. I rebooted several times and performed Spybot scans each time and then went to trend micro to use housecall and they all say I'm clean. My question is, do I trust this? Or, should I dig deeper? Your thought appreciated here.

Jackie

Thanks Howard

I guess I probably am being a little paranoid (my own thoughts) but after just doing a clean install I hated the idea of something being on my computer that shouldn't be. Also, some of the posts I read when I googled it, talked about s&d not getting rid of it so it got me thinking.....

Jackie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back